My client, a very well-known Irish retailer, is now recruiting Duty Managers for their stores in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company with big plans for the future.
Read on for more information about the role and the benefits you will receive.
Your Duty Manager Responsibilities will include:
- To lead and develop the team within the store to deliver store objectives and sales targets
- Assist in the development, motivating and retention of staff
- Ensure all team members are trained in customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently in store
- Delivering excellent store standards consistently
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines
As Duty Manager you will need to have the following experience/requirements:
- Retail Management experience essential, 2-3 years minimum.
- Sales orientated with a strong knowledge of the retail business
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people
- An effective leader with excellent team management skills
- Ambitious with a proven ability to take initiative and implement change
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong commercial awareness
- A structured training plan
- A very competitive basic salary
- Performance Bonus
- Huge opportunities to progress within the business
RetailStaffing.ie is a recruitment agency that specialises in sourcing and placing retail professionals in quality roles. We are part of the Wallace Myers International recruitment group and officially opened our doors in November 2019. See the website for more and follow us on LinkedIn.
By applying for this role you are agreeing that your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions. For more info see the retailstaffing.ie website
€27,000.00 - €30,000.00 per year