Duty Manager - Dublin
You and the rest of the management team will be responsible for achieving the KPI targets for that store. Your role will be to inspire, lead and motivate staff, ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service. You will be involved in recruiting, training and developing staff. This is an opportunity to perform at the cutting edge of retail management, dealing in all aspects of the day to day operations of a large and successful retailer.
- You will have the drive to maximise sales and profit while delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance.
- Leading your own team on a daily basis and the store team in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Assisting the Management team in achieving company KPI's
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service
- Recruiting staff, ensuring they receive the appropriate training and development in order to perform their tasks effectively and managing their performance on an ongoing basis
- Maintaining Store presentation and merchandising standards
- 2 years experience working in retail management within grocery or large non-food retail.
- Experience managing and developing staff.
- Demonstrable operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication competencies
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment
- Enjoy taking a hands-on approach to management
An attractive salary and benefits package including bonus. The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of the store.