Dynamics NAV Lead Consultant
Our Clients, a leading Professional IT Consulting firm, are looking to recruit an experience Dynamics NAV Consultant to join their expanding team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology the market has to offer (Dynamics BC). An opportunity to work with a team as well as working on your own whilst delivering the highest standard of service to clients.
- Deliver world class solutions. Work with clients and lead successful implementations of Dynamics Business Central / NAV using industry best practices
- Act as the subject matter expert for Dynamics 365 Business Central and vertical solutions which the company sell and implement.
- Perform the role of functional lead for projects where Dynamics Business Central is the key application within a turnkey solution.
- Perform the Role of Pre-Sales, working in conjunction with Sales and the Practice Directors.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions. Work with Customers to understand their business requirements and scope out application configuration, modifications and custom development
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development for Business Central projects
- Functional design, implementation and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central granules and extensions
- Minimum of 5 years Dynamics NAV/Business Central Senior Consulting experience & full lifecycle Dynamics Business Central / Dynamics NAV implementations
- Certification in Dynamics Business Central / Dynamics NAV
- Has performed the role of Pre-Sales support
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation for new projects
- An accountancy degree or equivalent would be a significant advantage
- The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction.
- The candidate will need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Good client-facing skills are also key. They will also need to have the ability to communicate to CFO level
- Customer relationship building skills and experienced consulting skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email email@example.com