We are looking for a creative e-learning developer to join our Client’s learning team. The ideal candidate is experienced with developing creative digital learning content and is someone who has a passion for helping people learn and grow in creative ways. This role will fuse instructional design and e-learning development.
- Working alongside a team of consultants you will deal with high-profile clients delivering a variety of leading-edge learning content using the latest technologies.
- As an Instructional designer you will be required to design and develop interactive e learning content as well as other training resources such as assessments, quick reference cards and course presentations.
- You will have the comfort of a tailored peer learning programme and mentoring to develop your skills.
- 3+ years experience developing e-learning using Articulate Story-line 360 or equivalent development tool.
- A third-level qualification in the field of e-learning / instructional design is desirable.
- Experience in all aspects of the e-learning project lifecycle.
- Full proficiency in the English language.
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Our Client is looking for people who want to grow into a senior role in the company.
- Portfolio of work to date.