My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ECommerce executive to assist in the delivery of a new eCommerce platform.
- Setting up and delivering selected eCommerce service- and solution requests by working closely with the customers, Key Account Managers, Regional Account Managers, IT, and solution providers
- Identify, deliver and report Cost Savings related to the deployment of eCommerce services and solutions
- Supporting the Key Account Managers in RFI’s and customer or prospect visits to demonstrate company eCommerce capabilities, project approach and success stories. Additionally, provide analysis of the suitability of eCommerce solutions for existing or potential Key Account and Regional customers.
- Working with the wider company teams to exchange requirements and participate in the design and continuous improvement of the services and solutions offered
- Stay up to date in new eCommerce solutions & technologies and be aware of market developments at competitors and customers
What you will bring:
- 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment with above average experience in IT Systems & Data management tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and other databases
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Good presentation skills in front of customer senior management
- The right candidate will be disciplined and organised, but have a flexible approach, and able to work without close supervision
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
This role is a truly exciting opportunity for a dynamic, agile eCommerce professional to become a key part of a large and growing company and be part of a very important project from the beginning