My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ECommerce professional to drive the delivery of a new eCommerce platform. This is a Group lead project to align the business to a standardised online platform.
Initially this would be a temporary role with a strong potential to go permanent
- Driving the delivery of eCommerce service and solution requests for Key and Regional Accounts by working closely with the customers, local team, collaborating UK and Group teams as well as 3rd
- Working with the Key Account teams and tech team to ensure customers adopt and gain full advantage from the platform
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Manager to ensure the available content on customer catalogues is rich and current.
- Identifying, delivering and reporting Cost Savings related to the deployment of eCommerce services and solutions.
- Assist with tenders and attend meetings with potential customers to educate and demonstrate on the value of the ecommerce platform
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level
- Ecommerce/webshop experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with strong MS Excel, MS Access and other databases
- Strong demonstrated project management skills
- Good presentation skills and relationship building skills
- The right candidate will be disciplined and organised, but have a flexible approach, and able to work without close supervision
- Willing to travel
This role is a truly exciting opportunity for a dynamic, agile eCommerce professional to become a key part of a large and growing company and drive a very important project from the beginning