Our client are an established engineering and safety services company specialising in delivering complex projects for clients across the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry sectors. Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit 2 EHS Specialists / Advisors.
The EHS Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the EHS Manager, to deliver best in class safety management services for a variety of client projects
It is essential candidates have a Health & Safety Qualification (minimum level 7) and 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained with a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment.
We are keen to speak to candidates who have experience across the following key skill areas:
- Experience gained across the Food & Beverage or Pharma industry sectors
- Experience of capital investment construction projects or manufacturing environments
- Previous experience of DSEAR, ATEX etc.
- Experience of PSCS & PSDP or CDM regulations
- Manual Handling Instructor training, VDU Assessor training & First Aid
- Experience in the development, implementation & Auditing of Safe T Cert & OSHAS 18001 systems would be advantageous