Electrical Design Engineer
Osborne is currently recruiting for 2 Electrical Design Engineers to work on behalf of an M&E Consultancy company based in Co. Wicklow on a permanent full-time basis.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will be involved in electrical design projects for clients in various industries, not limited to: commercial, residential and light industrial clients. The majority of the projects are based in Dublin, however meetings and site attendance are scheduled during off peak traffic hours. The ideal candidate should have previous working experience in the role using AutoCAD.
- Design team meeting
- Electrically leading the company and targeting new standards and good quality of design
- Electrical drafting and design in AutoCAD (Revit if available)
- Design calculations, specifications and reports
- Production of both outline and detailed design, and construction drawings
- Feasibility studies and investigative reports
- Periodic site attendance and inspections for snagging & verification
- Utilising design software packages with high levels of attention to detail and formatting abilities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- Electrical trade or other trade background is also welcome
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in electrical design
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
If interested, please apply through the link provided or to Shaqira.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. For more information on the role, contact Shaqira on 041 986 5058.