Job: Electrical Engineer
Our client has a requirement for Electrical Engineers to join their team in Carlow and Dublin. Our client is a leading M&E contractor. They are looking for someone who has at least 6 years’ experience preferably working on Building services or Data Centre projects.
The job at hand:
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications
- Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
- Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
- Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps
- Review quality on site - walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Projects include commercial, pharma, data centres etc.
What is required:
- Ideally with MV/ HV experience
- Ideally competent with BIM & Revit
- Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification essential
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Fluent in English essential
For Further Information/ To Apply
If you are looking for a change in career or for that career progression, please contact Michael: Ph (090) 6413975 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.