Jobs for all levels of Electrical Professionals
My client is currently recruiting for all levels of Electrical Professionals for a large-scale M&E based project based in Co. Louth.
I am looking to speak with the following people:
Electrical Engineers, Supervisors, Electrical Package Manager,
Lead charge hand.
The job at hand:
- New Data centre project in Drogheda.
- 5-7 years + experience with datacentre/ industrial experience.
- Managing electrical subcontractor package, all technical aspects, programme, quality, client engagement as part of an overall contractor team
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
- Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
- Review quality on site - walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Projects include commercial, pharma, data centres etc.
- Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills required
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
For further information:
- Please contact Thomas on 091……../ Email - …..to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.