We are currently recruiting for Electrical Facilities Maintenance Technician to carry out works in the Munster region. The successful applicant will provide a maintenance services to the company’s clients in respect of maintenance / service / repairs and installation of a variety of building services. This will be achieved via the practical implementation of the company’s maintenance system and the utilisation of the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer along with a company vehicle.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- To undertake such maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed by client specification
- To comply with the company’s procedures when working on a client’s premises
- To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate Health & Safety statutory requirements at all times
- To maintain all company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner
- Ensure all company paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner
- Participate in the company’s out of hours emergency call out rota as required
- Due to the nature of our business you will be expected from time to time to work additional hours to support operational needs
- Maintain a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with clients and other staff members
- Communicate current status of works to our Service centre after completion of visit
- Ensure all professional qualifications required to undertake duties are up to date
- Support the service centre in their role by effective communication and promote efficiency
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner and in line with company procedures
- Respond to emergency breakdowns of all mechanical plant & equipment
- Be capable of using own judgement where required to ensure issues are dealt with promptly
- Observing all onsite and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health and Safety
Candidates must possess:
- Full Electrical trade qualification with 5 years post qualification experience in servicing, fault finding and maintenance of the associated plant and equipment
- Experience of Emergency lighting testing is essential
- Ability to effectively communicate with client staff and other service providers on site as required
- Understanding of energy initiatives
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Good decision maker and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of mechanical knowledge servicing HVAC systems.
- Ability to support and contribute to M&E and building fabric maintenance and project works a distinct advantage
- Use of Microsoft Office Packages a distinct advantage
- Flexibility - This is a mobile role servicing our client base however occasional support to our nationwide clients may be required and may include overnight stays
- Clean Driving Licence is required
Contact Jennifer on 0214221000 to discuss further or alternatively apply through the link provided.