Enterprise Market Development Representative – French Market
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform how the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign is seeking an agile, creative, and collaborative French Enterprise Business Representative to join our high-performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better. You are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue to grow our presence in EMEA.
You will be an Individual Contributor and will report to our Enterprise Business Development Manager, EMEA.
- You will create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for DocuSign French Enterprise Account Executives.
- Talking and Listening: You will manage outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what DocuSign has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- You will drive brand and product awareness through regular email and call campaigns.
- Schedule high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Enterprise Account Executives.
- Record prospect information in our CRM database.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for DocuSign Enterprise Account Executives
- Drive awareness into target prospect base through regular email and call campaigns
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with direct sales to ensure alignment
- Fluency in English and French
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
- Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed to reside in one of DocuSign’s core vertical markets
- Share information about DocuSign and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
- Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are of good potential to the Account Executives to pursue
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
- Record prospect information in CRM data base
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.