Our client is an engineering consultancy who are hiring an Environmental Consultant with a specialisation in Environmental Impact Assessment to join their team in Meath.
Your new job:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) report writing and coordination.
- Managing planning applications.
- Undertaking pre-application consultation with local authorities.
- Compiling applications for EPA licenses.
- Build rapport with clients, peers and authorities.
- Deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner.
You will have:
For this Environmental Consultant job, you will have at least 7 years’ relevant experience and a third level qualification in environmental science or similar. You will also have strong project management skills and knowledge of Irish legislative contexts.
Why you should apply:
- Strong pay rate/benefits.
- Opportunity for range of industry experience.
If you are interested in discussing this Environmental Consultant job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.