Our clients, A multinational firm, are looing to recruit an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor to join their team. The EHS Advisor is an integrated part of the Project Team and is responsible for providing specialist advise and support on all matters relating to the Environment, Health, Safety and Welfare of company staff on project sites.
• Assist the EHS Manager in achieving Critical Success Factor 1. ‘To ensure we are fully compliant in all Health, Safety & Workplace Legislation’
• Work effectively with the Project Manager and Site Team with the implementation of the EHS policies
• Ensure the site is adequately set up with a Site-Specific EHS Plan.
• Assist with the development of Risk Assessment & Method Statements
• Assist with the development of SOP’s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
• Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
• Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
• Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
• Provide EHS project and documentation support.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
• Relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety role, preferably on large construction projects or with a contractor.
• People management experience.
• Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
• Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
For more information, please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email email@example.com