Implement and review health & safety systems and procedures, update and maintain systems to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
To provide assistance to local managers with assessments under H&S legislation.
To assist in the operation, development and organisation of safety and health monitoring schemes
To undertake incident investigations as necessary
To liaise with the Facilities Department in relation to maintaining the fire safety systems as required by legislation.
To manage and monitor the Contractors program on-site.
To liaise with internal and external Enforcing Authorities as required.
To carry out regular H&S audits/inspections.
To assist in staff safety training.
To maintain suitable and sufficient records relating to all H&S matters
Liaise with the facility environmental staff and other departments to lead and coordinate the facilitys sustainability efforts.
- BSc. in Environmental Health & Safety
- IT Skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong administration, documentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Biosecurity levels preferable.
- Good working knowledge of storage and disposal of chemicals
- Proven track record of dealing with a waste management system
- 5+ years of working in a Pharma Environment.
Contact Brenda for more infomation on 0858723761, email@example.com
Stamp 4 Visa required for this role