Your new company
is a large food supplier based in West Cork since 1950, it is one of the largest employers in the region. They are now looking to employ an Environmental Manager to look after there WWTP.
Your new role
- Operating/ controlling our WWTP
- Routine plant maintenance.
- Monitoring of key areas (eg. Water usage) and conduct control checks
- Update and maintain environmental policies and procedures to comply with legislative requirements.
- Delegating and overseeing tasks.
- Monitoring and maintaining the operational parameters in line with site standards
- Maintaining the site Environmental Management System.
- Monitoring and control of the WWTP via HMI control system
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or Diploma in an Environmental Engineering/ Science or equivalent discipline.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar environmental role is desirable
- Willingness to learn, develop skills and show initiative
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a very competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.