Headcount Engineering has a requirement for an Equipment Engineer at our client’s Dublin-based biopharma facility.
This is a contract role of minimum 12 months duration.
The Equipment Engineer reports to the Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and is responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
- Monitor equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
- Work in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contribute to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
- Interact with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform
equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience with Automatic Inspection Equipment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
For further information, please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Negotiable - DOE