Equity Analytics Specialist
Remote working initially.
**2-round remote interview process.
My client, a global, privately-owned asset manager is looking for an Equity Analytics Specialist to join their Dublin team today.
The main focus for this job is to support investment and risk teams on equity analysis and report production. The team produce quarterly fund reports, investment risk packs, fund characteristics reports and risk analysis for equity products.
- Investigate and resolve client queries in a timely manner.
- Calculate portfolio turnover, Active Share and ESG data.
- Calculate exposure-based metrics e.g., liquidity analysis, derivative reporting.
- Production of quarterly fund review packs and investment risk reports.
- Involvement in projects and systems testing as required.
- Third level degree in Finance/Maths/Statistics/Economics/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the asset management industry.
- Experience in SQL and VBA.
- Good product knowledge re Equities.
- Understanding of different analysis techniques including ex-post and ex-ante risk metrics.
- Knowledge of vendor systems such as FactSet, Rimes and Barra desirable.
- Knowledge of financial markets and investment management.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.