The software engineer will primarily work as part of a global team who have responsibility for the development and management of information feeds from business applications to the central control reporting repository. The person will also provide development support for other ongoing access control and assurance initiatives.
The Skills You Bring:
- ETL Informatica skills and experience
- Oracle Database PL/SQL skills and experience.
- Identity & Access Management domain knowledge preferred
- Strong Organisational skills
- Possesses excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to unfamiliar circumstances and deliver high quality work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire to grow as an engineer.
- Experience working with project teams located in multiple geographic locations.
- Familiarity with information security/technology risk a plus
The Expertise were looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Working knowledge of core ETL components and practical experience of ETL development (2 year minimum)
- Experience with ETL Workflow and error handling/reporting.
- Batch scripting and shell scripting experience
- Control-M scheduling tool experience.
- Understanding of Oracle, Sql server, DB2, Sybase, Postgres and Green plum databases.
- Familiarity with Flat file, Excel and XML.
- Familiarity with PowerShell
- Overall ETL architecture/design experience
- Experience with Informatica Performance Optimization including leveraging database partitioning
- Experienced in and knowledge of the 24x7 production support life cycle
- Knowledgeable in the development of test plans and scripts for testing.
- Experience in developing using formal development methodologies (Agile experience a plus)
- Ability to work with and influence people across a complex organization.
For more information please contact Michael on 083 1555144 or email Michael.email@example.com