Role: EU Regulations Regulatory Mapping Specialist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a global financial services company in Dublin city centre are seeking to hire a number of Regulatory Mapping Specialists to join their newly formed team as part of a new programme roll-out which is due to go live in April 2020.
This exciting programme will be rolled out globally and will involve mapping out regulatory functions, ensuring traceability between regulations and the Risk and Control Framework across all jurisdictions.
- Looking at current regulatory inventory and working towards implementation of new inventory.
- Will be focusing on EU Regulatory Directives
- Coordination and drafting of obligations / EU Directives
- Communicate with key stakeholders and process subject matter experts to identify key processes and map from requirement/policy to process to control
- Perform walkthroughs and view a process first hand in order to evidence the process prior to documenting
- Development of presentation materials and delivery of final process mapping across key stakeholders, participants and levels.
- Create action plans for gaps
- Support the risk and control team on process reviews of emerging risks and new functions
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Regulatory professional particularly within change management, regulatory change, Operational Risk, Risk and Control.
- Legal background (advantageous)
- 5-7 years' experience in financial services industry, with focus on EU Regulations.
- Experience in AML, Compliance, MIFID etc..
- EU regulation and SME knowledge, understanding of risk controls and their application.
- Experience with executing Global initiatives across multiple regions and countries
- Proven time and task management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong analytical ability and excellent problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and data management/ mining