Responsible for the maintaining, constructing, installing, moving, and repairing all production machinery and equipment. This includes specialized equipment, lift trucks, storage racks, conveyors, lighting, plumbing, and all equipment required for factory and office operations. Provide front line systems support for all equipment.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventative/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary
- Good mechanical aptitude. Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion. Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings. Light machining and welding skills. Light fabrication skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Ability to work across different shifts when requested.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good understanding of FDA regulated Industry and associated equipment validation requirements
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
Licenses/Certifications – Maintenance Platform, Forklift
Pension, Bonus, Healthcare