Job Title: Excel Administrator- 6 Month Contract - S009774
Salary: €34K Pro Rata DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
(On the Luas line)
Hours: 35 hours per week
RecruitmentPlus are now recruiting for an Excel Administrator position.
Our Client is now seeking an Excel Administrator to join their team. This is a 6 month maternity contract.
Candidates must be available immediately.
- Data entry/ Inputting to Electronic Records
- Creating and maintaining Data Bases (using excel)
- Dealing with wide and varied queries over the phone, in person and via emails
- Meeting and greeting of Service Users
- Preparation for clinics and confirming appointments
- Creation of reports for managers etc.
- Preparation of agenda, transcription and distribution of minutes
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning of documentation as required.
- Liaising with staff in various clinical and non-clinical departments.
- Registering and admitting service users when required.
- Taking payments for various departments if and when required.
- Operation of emergency response systems.
- Any other AD HOC duties as required from time to time.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have previous Administrative experience along with a qualification as an Administrator
- Excellent Microsoft Excel experience- with experience in setting up excel databases and management of them
- Previous experience dealing with clients within a medical environment/ hospital/clinic setting
- Experience in dealing with service users with mental health difficulties is desirable
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, preferably psychiatric
- Proven knowledge of MS Office suite and database management including Microsoft Access
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm (to include Dictaphone typing)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise workload/Multitasking
- Ability to be confidential and discrete at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Meticulous- paying great attention to detail
- Must be flexible
If interested please send your CV to Olivia in confidence through the link.