A Client of mine based in the City centre is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant for an immediate start to support a senior sales leader
You have previous experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a senior sales leader. Duties will include diary management scanning, filing, franking, label printing etc. You will have a friendly personality and absolute fluency in written and spoken English and are eligible to work in Ireland.
You must come from a tech industury background or a US headquartered company
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Diary management and travel coordination throughout the USA and Europe for the Executive Management Team.
- Maintenance of weekly reports, approval requests and in-house systems.
- Expense management and purchasing in line with company policy.
- Data compilation from multiple sources.
- Coordination of in-house and off-site meetings and events.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Office support and continuous involvement in ad hoc projects and activities
- Working within a large team from an administritive point of view
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think innovatively and suggest process improvements.
- Self-starter mind set with the ability to use own initiative; ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong drive for professional development.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality as needed.
- Experience in working in a large organisation.
- Experience of working with multiple projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- 3+ years as an executive assistant in a large corporation
- A background in a large Tech company
In addition you have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- An ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Exposure to general Finance administrative tasks would be an advantage.
- Utmost discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to work is essential.
- An eagerness to learn with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Duration: 6-12 months
Please contact Aisling Bowden 01 9476343
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary