Executive Escalations Specialist
Would you like to develop your career in an innovative and fast paced technology environment as an Executive Escalations Specialist?
Our client, a global brand technology company, is looking to hire an Executive Escalations Specialist with 4-5 years' experience in a customer support role involving escalations.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in online community management, online forum moderation and policy enforcement with one of the biggest global online companies.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH15715
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4-5 years' experience in a customer support role involving escalations
- Excellent level communication skills
- Problem solving and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Project & Process management (desired but not a must)
- Provide prompt response to acknowledge an issue, analyze it to understand the products or teams it involves, and bring those teams up to speed quickly so they can provide a resolution.
- You will communicate directly with the executive and user to provide resolutions as well as any learnings or outcomes, and you will constantly strive to update processes and identify areas for improvement.
- In addition, you will also update and maintain our client's channel landscape which is a repository that showcases our customer support channels across products and regions.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
€59,488.00 - €70,720.00 per year