Excellent opportunities for Experienced Recruitment Consultants are now available throughout Osbornes branch network. With offices in Dublin 2, Blanchardstown, Sandyford, Drogheda, Cork and Naas we have the flexibility to offer opportunities in each of these locations.
We have opportunities in the areas of Office & Secretarial, Accountancy & Finance, Technical & Engineering, Light Industrial and I.T. Whether you specialise in permanent recruitment, temporary recruitment or both, we want to speak to you!
Do you want to be part of a growing and award-winning Consultancy, who are a certified Great Place To Work? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Must have 1 years Minimum Recruitment Experience
- Strategic & problem-solving experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team & cross department
- Great initiative, would enjoy taking responsibility and continuous learning.
- Can work on your own or in a team or both.
- Very personable.
- Experience of proven results within recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office / 365
- Strong numerical & IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Driving is preferable but not essential
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to follow through with clients.
- Client & Account Management experience
- Sourcing for candidates for the right roles
- Meeting Clients & Candidates
- Advisory service to Clients and Candidates.
- Handle any queries from customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills required.
- Administration – General.
- Upload & manage databases
- Comply with company procedures.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary DOE
- Flexibility with days / hours if required.
- 21 Days Annual leave, increasing annually to a max of 25.
- Healthcare allowance
- Company outings & meetings
- Birthday day off
- ½ Day leave in December for Christmas Shopping.
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Great team culture and working environment
- Refer a friend scheme.
- LovetoLearn programme.
- Fruit baskets
- Wellbeing programmes
- Work from home opportunities
- Regular additional incentives
- And more!!!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Jim Wylie or call me on 086 7718520 for a confidential conversation
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie