Our client who specialises in multi-modal transport supplier, for air, sea and road, supported by a strong network across Europe and extending to the five continents, is looking for an Export Manager.
Job Title: Export Manager
Job Purpose: Long established Kilkenny Groupage Freight Forwarder company now requires an experienced Export Manager for Roadfreight exports to join the groupage department specialising in the European Market.
- Liaising with clients, hauliers, overseas offices and agents,
- Managing up to 15 export groupage loads per week,
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements,
- Perform administration tasks efficiently and to a high standard, in accordance with departmental requirements,
- Preparation of documentation,
- Ensure all queries and requests are dealt with accurately and promptly,
- Maintaining files and completing financial transactions,
- Working as part of a team and contributing to the efficiency of the overall department,
- Assisting with forwarding operations for air and sea from time to time,
- Responsibility for business and network development.
- Min 4 years recent Road freight Groupage experience within a busy freight forwarder,
- Ability to manage one or more people,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills,
- Customer focused with solid PC skills,
- Organised with excellent administration skills,
- Flexible and a strong team player,
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Fluency in a second language would be a definite advantage,
Terms: Full time, permanent
Package: Negotiable (DOE)
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/