Experienced Facility Manager required.
This is a rare opportunity to join a busy manufacturing site and lead the full facility service team in the delivery of all Hard and Soft services. As the key point of contact your role will be to ensure the seamless delivery of critical services to this highly regulated site.
This is a full time, permanent role and carries a salary and benefits package commensurate with the level and responsibilities of the role.
Service areas include Integrated FM; Hard FM technical and building services; Cleaning, landscaping, pest control and waste; Security and front of house; and Catering.
- Manage a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both mostly soft services & light hard services.
- Provide leadership on all FM service delivery and act as a subject matter expert
- The single point of contact for all Facilities Management activities on the site, communicating daily with clients and senior leadership representatives.
- Establish and effectively lead a highly capable team who will deliver against the strategic growth objectives
- Hold full responsibility for contracted budget and prepare monthly reports on same
- Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment as confirmed in the contract scope.
- Ensure job closures are completed in timely manner.
- Comply with and implement existing business risk management procedures.
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date
- Undertake works as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that business critical engineering plant down time is minimal.
- Manage 3rd party contractors ensuring they are site inducted and work to the site work permit system and procedures.
- Report accidents in a timely manner.
- Ensure QHSE standards are maintained and promote best practice and site-specific core values.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in GMP Cleaning and Facility Services
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A good knowledge of Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong leader
- Excellent commercial awareness
- High levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm and commitment
- Be pro-active and capable of anticipating potential faults.
- Works well under pressure.
For more on the role call Nigel on 087 3618142 or send your CV for immediate consideration.