Field Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador
Our client, a very well-known company in Ireland, sells a range of customised Sports Clothing and accessories primarily to GAA clubs and looking to expand to other sports.
We are looking for a Sales Person to fill a sales role with fantastic progression opportunities for the right person.
Location – Cork
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible to develop sales and build relationships with already existing clients across your territory.
- Sourcing new clubs/customers.
- Responding to online queries.
- Develop sales.
- Introduce new products to customers.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Know your competitors and what’s going on in the market.
Our client is looking for a positive, driven and persuasive individual with excellent influencing skills. Must be able to clearly identify goals and evaluate opportunities, communicate the vision and deliver results.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will have a keen interest in sport, energetic as would be on the road and willing to be able to be flexible as some calls/visits to clubs would be done in the evening (due to the decision-makers being volunteers with full-time jobs).
- Laptop/Mobile Phone
- Potential of a company car in future but certainly allowance/expenses immediately