We are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting a Field Sales Representative for one of our clients specialising in Health and Safety Equipment.
- Identifying and creating opportunities with new prospects and existing clients.
- Managing inbound leads.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new leads and existing customers via field sales activity.
- Maintaining a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Resolving problems and handling complaint in an efficient and professional manner.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- A passion for selling.
- Sales experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Outstanding Organisational and prioritisation skills.
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003