A leading provider of automated machine systems for various manufacturing industries is hiring a Field Service Engineer in West Dublin. The position requires 1-2 years' relevant experience and extensive training is provided in the company's equipment as installed on client sites. This includes systems for labelling and identifying product in high tech manufacturing environments.
As Field Service Engineer
You'll be responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs to equipment at customer sites - also for repairs to systems at our workshop in West Dublin and providing technical support to the rest of the engineering team.
Benefits of the Job
- World class teaching programme for product training
- A state-of-the-art training centre for hands-on continuous training
- Fully expensed travel
- Opportunity with company starting into ambitious growth plans
Duties of the Job
- You'll maintain and repair automated systems at client sites around the country
- You'll provide technical support to customers by phone and in person
- You'll comply with environmental, H&S and Risk Assessments
- You'll complete relevant documentation
- You'll carry out inspection, testing and commissioning of installations as required
Perfect Person for the Job
- Electrical or electronics qualification
- Experience within Maintenance, Electrical or Engineering
Salary will be €32-36k per annum depending on experience.
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be reached at 01 4744688 re enquiries.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.