Our client is an established provider of automated storage systems who are hiring a Field Service Technician to join their team. This will be a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of regulated industries.
Your new job:
- Installing equipment according to company standards/procedures.
- Preparing/off-loading equipment during pre-installation phase.
- Conducting forklift checks, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Documentation for each installation and reporting back to managers as necessary.
- Inspecting, commissioning and testing installed equipment.
- Adhering to HSE procedures including method statements and risk assessments.
You will have:
For this Field Service Technician job, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and possess a relevant electrical qualification. You will also require a full drivers license.
Why you should apply:
- Exposure to a range of highly regulated Irish industries.
- Excellent training provided.
If you are interested in discussing this Field Service Technician job further, you can contact Jaser Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.