Our client has a fantastic opening due to business expansion.
The role is based in Dublin 15, and our client is looking for a Finance Manager.
This is ideal for a candidate who likes to have multiple duties and responsibilities.
While managing the office of approx. 15 employees, you will also be managing the Finance department while completing key finance tasks.
- Maintaining Customer Rebates
- Management accounts
- Preparing Credit Notes
- Credit Insurance – monthly review and ad hoc investigations during month
- Purchase Ledger
- Calculation of Bonuses
- Posting journals for month end reporting
- Monthly Snapshot
- Monthly Reporting
- Monthly MR pack
- Quarterly Reports
- Forecasts Preparation
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Annual Audit
- Bi annual Stock Takes
- Maintain Stock Register
- Preparing Stock Adjustments
- Preparing annual price lists
- Maintaining Prices during the year
- UK VAT return – Quarterly
- ROI VAT return – Annually. Maintain correct payments throughout the year
- PAYE/PRSI Return – Annually. Maintain correct payments throughout the year
- Repak Bi annual
- Training others where necessary
- Various ad hoc and project requirements
- Ability to work on your own initiative is essential
- Strong customer focus
- Previous experience in a purchasing/procurement role essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Punctual, Reliable and Dependable
- Advanced PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage but not necessary
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard, desirable but not essential
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience in dealing with stockholding and inventory management
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
Salary and Benefits
- €45,000- 55,000
- Health Insurance after certain period within the company
- Pension offered after certain period within the company
- 21 days Annual leave – Closed 3 days at Christmas
- Staff Kitchen on site.
Please apply for this role using a CV in Microsoft Word format.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie