Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a qualified Financial Accountant with 4+ years of relevant work experience within a multinational industry and a professional qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17908
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- Manage and maintain accountability for the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of accounting processes, performing analyses and financial reporting during month-end close.
- Identifying and mitigating regional risks and creating or optimizing controls.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications utilized in Cloud accounting processes and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
- Design, develop and perform other periodic analyses and presentations including compilation of reporting for management and other ad-hoc business updates.
- Represent Accounting and Finance with our business partners through effective communication with Sales Finance, Tax, Treasury, Statutory Compliance, and Cloud Sales teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience. Professional qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within a multinational industry
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040