Financial Accountant, newly created job with a pharmaceutical distributor in central Dublin.
This new job is due to recent acquisitions highlighting the pace at which this company are growing.
Job: Financial Accountant
Salary: €55k – €60k plus 8% pension contribution, 15% bonus
Location: Dublin city centre (D2) close to Green line Luas and bus services
You will be joining an emerging pharmaceutical distributor in a newly created Financial Accountant job. This job will assume the operational duties of the Finance Manager who will be gradually moving away from the day-to-day. The company is small but growing, giving you maximum exposure to all aspects of the company finances including future acquisition, and occasional travel to their U.S headquarters.
Some areas of delivery for the Financial Accountant;
- Assisting with Management accounts
- Statutory Reporting / compliance with local standards
- Accounts reconciliation
- Assisting Finance Manager with local audit and some group entity audits
- Managing cash balances and forecasting on the same
- Ownership on Tax returns and bi-monthly VAT returns
The above gives you plenty of ownership opportunities but the scope of this role can be much greater. It will be determined once you are in the job and only constrained by how much you want to grow and develop!
The ideal person for this Financial Accountant job:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with 1-2 years PQE,
- Good experience in Accounts preparation
- Technically strong and up to date with the latest financial standards
- Ability to take ownership in certain areas, keeping Finance Manager risk aware
- Able to review and optimise workflows and processes in order to recommend cost-saving and efficiency-increasing improvements
- Excellent command of MS Excel, they also use Great Plains
Apply for this Financial Accountant job now or contact Brendan McCarron on 01-6621000 / b.mccarron(a)brightwater.ie for information on all of our open Finance & Accountancy open roles
8% Pension, 15% bonus