Do you want to work at an award-winning Irish IT Consultancy in Dublin city?
Ergo are a seeking a Financial Accountant to join a small dedicated finance team at our company HQ in Eastpoint Business Park.
You will play an important role supporting our Managed Services operations within an environment regularly featuring high in the “Great Place to Work” scheme.
ACA / ACCA qualification and excellent Excel skills are required.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts for the Managed People and Micromail business units providing commentary and analysis on performance vs Budget.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monitor Group Accruals and Prepayments.
- Monthly journals.
- Update and maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- Lead the Budget and Forecast process for the Managed People and Micromail business units.
- Play a key role in the yearly external audit.
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns for Irish and UK entities.
- Preparation and filing of VIES and Intrastat returns.
- Submission of CSO reports as required.
- Update of various process documents.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA).
- 1 + years PQE in industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Microsoft Office suite essential
- Microsoft Navision advantageous
- Previous experience working in a busy accounts team.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task while maintaining a high attention to detail