An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Qualified accountant for a medium sized practice - 15 mins drive from Cork
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities for several clients.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a monthly basis in accordance with client timelines.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L
- Balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise.
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Year end duties to include preparation of financial statements, audit file, audit queries, review.
- Complete and review all statutory returns to revenue.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- 3 years experience would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and excel expertise an essential requirement.
- Strong Analytical background with experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Must have worked in fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.