Role: Financial Accountant
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Dublin, City Centre
This new role has just opened up with a leading technology company, working within the cloud business you will work within the EMEA function optimising cloud products and infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain accountability for the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of accounting processes related to EMEA's results including performing analyses and financial reporting during month-end close.
- Identifying and mitigating regional risks and creating or optimizing controls.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications utilized in accounting processes and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
- Design, develop and perform other periodic analyses and presentations including compilation of reporting for management and other ad-hoc business updates.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA with 3+ years' PQE within Industry
- Project management / Process Improvement experience
- A solid understanding of accounting principles, including US GAAP and related international accounting standards (advantageous)
- Collaborative style and ability to work with cross functional and international teams.
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system.
- Strong team player, with ability to work on own initiative