A Killarney based Financial Services Company operating nationwide, offering personalised and customised lending-credit solutions, now due continued expansion is seeking a Financial Administrator to join their team (this will be for an initial contract period of 6 months).
The role of the Financial Administrator will include:-
- Liaising and contacting existing clients with regard to their existing loan repayments and any associated arrears/missed payments.
- Handling client loan, payment and banking queries.
- Taking card payments from clients over the phone.
- Working with the lending and loan management/arrears team.
- Monitor your client pipeline / daily actions so that appropriate follow up and communication happens in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a client-customer facing roles offers a distinct advantage
- An extensive In-house training programme will be provided
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience/qualification in a financial/accounting area.
- Proficient computer skills & ability to multi-task.
- Third level/QFA/financial qualification would be an advantage.
Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
Please apply through the link provided.