Financial Regulation Solicitor
We are now seeking a Financial Regulation Solicitor for a Dublin based full time Permanent role in one of Ireland's most highly regarded Practices
We are interested in those at senior solicitor, senior associate or at partner level to join a large expanding team in one of the current/future markets most attractive and buoyant sectors
Excellent opportunity for ambitious Solicitor to join a top tier firm with an enviable client base on their highly regarded Financial Regulation team. This team provides practical strategic advice to a diverse range of domestic and international institutions on obligations under Irish and EU financial services law and on Central Bank requirements.
They represent significant international banking and insurance operations, a range of investment firms, asset managers, fund service providers, insurance intermediaries, lenders, e-money institutions, and payment institutions.
The successful candidate will advise a range of financial services clients on all aspects of Central Bank and EU regulation. This will include advising on Central Bank licencing applications, scope of regulation matters, ongoing regulatory issues as well as Central Bank enforcement actions.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- 3 to 50 years PQE /relevant experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation such as Central Bank Codes of Conduct and legislation, MiFID II, AIFMD, CRD IV, PSD2, Solvency II, and IDD
- Excellent communication and research skills
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm
- Ambition to work in a growing, top tier international firm.
This role will suit a highly motivated solicitor who has a minimum of three years' experience in a large corporate firm.
These very progressive roles come with excellent salary and benefits packages and offers will reflect your experience, expertise, and success in the field.
To apply or to find out more contact Enda at Search Talent at
01 963 93 17
Any communication on this will be treated in the strictest confidence.
90,000 - 90,000 per year