6 month contract
A global bank is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant on a 6 month rolling contract based in Dublin City Centre.
- Respond to requests for financial reporting data.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of monthly and quarterly regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Assist with adhoc projects which are expected to include the development of strategic financial reporting infrastructure and implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements.
- Qualified accountant with experience of working in a fast-paced financial services organisation.
- Self-motivated individual with willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
*Live Role - Apply for immediate consideration*
This role is based on site in Dublin and does not provide sponsorship candidates must have an EU passport or a stamp 4 visa
These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com