Role: Financial Reporting Manager
Contract: Full-time - Perm
This role with our medical devise client would suit a candidate who has trained with one of the large audit firms and moved into industry post-qualification.
- Completion and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs to Group Reporting.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for all Group companies.
- Completion of monthly management accounts along with supporting commentary.
- Leading project to upgrade financial reporting systems.
- Supporting FP&A activities.
- Other statutory reporting.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years + post qualification experience.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge including experience of reporting under IFRS.
- Excellent excel and report preparation and presentation skills.
- A proven track record in reporting to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To register your interest in this position please forward your CV to: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant –email@example.com or call 091-455309. Please note your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your prior permission and before full details of the role have been discussed.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.