Fleet Maintenance Manager
Our clients, a large transportation company, head-quartered in Dublin, are looking for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager. This safety related, delivery focused role will ensure full compliance with the maintenance requirements of the Fleet.
- Providing clear, consistent and strong leadership and direction to all members of the maintenance team to meet the agreed objectives of excellence in maintenance and whole asset life management
- Planning and implementing the maintenance plan requirements within tolerance
- Managing the maintenance teams and depots effectively
- Monitoring and managing on a daily basis the relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), set actions with owners, and target dates required to achieve an excellent standard of maintenance
- Implementing action plans to fix issues and meet targets
- Complying with the standard maintenance engineering processes, tools methodologies, and providing feedback for improvement
- Ensuring product safety policy is implemented
- Ensuring all activities and practices are operated to company standards, ISO 9001 and ISO14001
- Providing excellent quality of data in every aspect of the job to allow accurate reporting of performance, and to set improvement actions to achieve and exceed targets
- Experience in a similar Maintenance Management role, in the transport or passenger transport area.
- A minimum of 5 years Management experience.
- Experience in a unionised environment.
- Must be very Health and Safety focused.
- Ability to dealt with and manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983