If you want to be part of a friendly team that takes pride in their work and thrives on making our guests happy, this opportunity to join our Restaurant and Bar Reservations team is perfect.
With your impressive knowledge of our restaurants and bars, as a Food and Beverage Reservations Assistant, you will be the friendly voice our guests hear when they want to learn more about dining with us. Working as part of the greater Food and Beverage Team, you will manage food and beverage reservations for Wilde, Balfes, Sidecar and The Gallery.
The perks of working as a Food and Beverage Reservations Assistant with The Westbury
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As a Food and Beverage Reservations Assistant at The Westbury, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Westbury, Dublin
The Westbury is an iconic hotel in Dublin, just off the renowned shopping and cultural area of Grafton Street. Situated between Trinity College and St Stephen's Green, the hotel has 205 bespoke guest rooms. The Westbury offers a range of dining options; brasserie style in Balfes, fine dining in Wilde, afternoon tea in the Gallery and cocktails in the Sidecar Bar.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Food and Beverage Reservations Assistant!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.