Fraud Prevention Manager | FinTech (Payments)
Fraud Prevention manager job with an innovative payments company. Excellent opportunity in the FinTech/Payments industry.
Sigmar Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Fraud Prevention Manager.
Our client, an up-and-coming name in the B2B Payments space, have a new role for an experienced professional.
The successful candidate will manage a team of 4. The fraud team will work within the Wider Risk department and support the compliance Manager and Risk Manager and their respective teams
Title: Fraud Prevention Manager
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000
Location: North Leinster
- The Fraud Prevention Manager will lead a team to monitor transactions and customer accounts for suspicious/fraudulent behavior or transactions.
- Managing the Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) process to appropriate levels to meet both internal and external requirements.
- Previous history of working with VISA & Mastercard Schemes a bonus
- Previous experience of working with either Issuer or Acquirer
- At least 3 years’ experience dealing with Fraud Investigations, Fraud Management, prevention and detections techniques within the payment card industry
Interested in hearing more and receiving full job brief?
To find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about this role, please contact Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.