French Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require French Account Manager with 2-3 years' experience in consultative sales, account management and performance solutions within a tech multinational or agency to join them, initially on a 6 month contract to partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands
Job Reference: BBBH 18873
What will a French Account Manager do?
- Manage and develop trusted relationships with key French clients and help them resolve their business challenges using their solutions
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts
- Improve clients' data driven full funnel marketing performance and business growth across different platforms
- Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders including product managers to help customers
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-3 years' experience in consultative sales, account management and performance solutions within a tech multinational or agency
- Ability to speak and write in English and French, fluently and idiomatically
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040