French Speaking Project (Bid/Tender) Specialist
We are looking for a French Speaking Project (Bid/ Tender) Specialist in Co Kildare.
This person will work as part of a global team of subject matter experts to identify, coordinate, write and submit proposals.
- Document production including developing key messages and writing content
- Maintain knowledge of competitors, policy, strategy, government initiatives etc.
- Have an interest in monitoring and evaluation activities
- Organise Bid Team Reviews
- Create and maintain an effective bid library
- Identify and continuously engage with of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Assist with finalisation and submission of the technical and financial proposal
- Schedule and take part in key meeting
- High level of ability with Excel and other MS packages
- Fluency in French is a requirement
- High level of spoken and written English
- A third level (Bachelors) qualification ideally in social sciences, professional equivalent.
- Bid writing experience
- Capable of working on own or as a team
- Able to work to deadlines, coordinate multiple projects
- Have excellent attention to detail as well as strong presentation skills
- Project administration experience favourable