Job Title: Technical Support Agent with French
Contract or Perm: Permanent
About the Role and the Client:
We are looking to recruit talent for our French team. As a Technical and Customer Support Specialist you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment. You will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career. You will be responsible for helping our clients' customers understand their API, support customers during the on-boarding process as well as when integrating their API and respond to day-to-day payment related queries. You will play a key role in sustaining and developing their customer base as well as maintaining the high quality customer service levels they offer their clients.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in line with client SLA's and team KPI's. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing responses relating to the API and possible solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
* 1 year experience in software solutions or financial technology desirable
* Fluent in English and French both written and verbal essential.
* Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
* Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
* Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
* Understanding of a how API's work with a strong desire to progress in the IT field;
* Knowledge about one or multiple programming languages desirable;
* Active interest in technology, fintech, and keeps up to date on related topics;
* Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on¬going basis;
* Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best;
* Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
* Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations, while focused on high quality support.
* Focused on meeting/exceeding targets
* Previous experience working in FinTech support beneficial, but not essential.
* Eligible to work full time in Ireland without sponsorship
This is what you'll do:
* Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests.
* Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
* Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
* Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
* Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
* Work alongside customers when integrating their API and answer their day-to-day technical and non-technical demands;
* Competitive Salary and Bonuses
* Permanent contract after probation
* Free snacks and drinks
* Career Progression
* Continuous training and development
* Relocation package if necessary from abroad
* Chickens onsite!
Please note this position requires shift and occasional weekend work
Why Use Grafton:
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Charlotte Kobler on 01 4505288
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted