A leading FMCG company in Co. Meath is looking for a Fresh Produce Trader to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop, negotiate and execute contracts/agreements with suppliers.
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure adherence to quality, level of service and price competitiveness.
- Work as an integral part of the Sales and Procurement team to review pricing, budgeting etc. to ensure delivery of quality products to our customers.
- Maintain and expand sales of existing customers based on specific targets and identify new sales opportunities with prospective new customers.
- Managing the supply of materials through effective planning/ forecasting.
- Monitor stock and source required product to ensure continuity of supply.
- Prepare reports on Purchasing activities for Management
- Respond to and resolve queries daily from stores and suppliers efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or supply chain related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- ERP experience is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business, planning, purchasing and controls systems
- Knowledge of / experience in the FMCG Sector would be an advantage
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie