Job Title: Front Line Support Representative
What is Front Line Support Representative?
We provide first-touch support for IT professionals from all over the world; resolving technical issues, offering education, and helping administrators and users alike to get the most out of our software. Your Varonis journey begins with three months of intense, hands-on technical training, from basic network administration through advanced product features. You will be required to validate this training in both individual and group settings, and continued employment is contingent on being able to demonstrate mastery of these skills. The job has great potential for growth and participants in the program are expected to move on to more sophisticated roles, sometimes in a year or less.
We are looking for fast learners with excellent customer service skills and an interest in providing top-notch technical support. If you enjoy solving problems and thrive in fast-paced environments, where expectations for success are high and every day presents a new challenge, then this is the job you are looking for!
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries in an hour or less, while balancing multiple issues
- Conduct remote sessions to assist customers with the troubleshooting and configuration of supported platforms
- Work with internal business partners to provide timely resolution of non-technical issues
- Experience: 4 years of experience in a customer-service role, no previous IT experience required.
- Computer Skills: Basic Windows Computing, email, and familiarity with common Internet Browsers. Knowledge in Microsoft environments, Networking, SQL, and storage devices a plus!
- Communication: Must be able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and spoken, with professional spelling and grammar to an audience of varying technical skill
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service: Be an advocate for our customers! Meetcommitments; Set proper expectations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Builds rapport with customers and manage potentially difficult situations
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Asks questions to determine and understand the customer’s underlying need.
- Planning/Organizing: Plans and prioritizes day-to-day activities, manages time effectively, constantly setting and achieving individual goals
- Adaptability:Adapts to rapid changes in the work environment and changes approach to the situation at hand