We are working with a Dublin based development firm to hire a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer for their Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) division. This is a 9-month Contract position.
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland who are eligible to work here immediately*
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site in Dublin once things are back to normal.
- Enhance, maintain existing UI and middle-tier software components based on the platform.
- Contribute towards product/process improvements, both from a technical perspective and user experience/functional perspective.
- Broad level of experience with UI development, API development and Database procedural code.
- Strong detailed analytical skills with ability to clearly interpret business and data requirements and communicate meaningful results
- Proven experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery (CI/CD) team - Ability to build and maintain Jenkins pipelines.
- A solid working understanding of SQL, PL\SQL and ORACLE relational databases.
400 - 455 /per day